Cut2D cam software electronic delivery. normally available within 1-3 business days
Item Number: 202310
* denotes required field
Please provide a Company name for commercial use, and/or a primary user name for hobby*
Required: Specify the name you want us to use for the license registration:99999 characters remaining
What is Cut2D?
What does Cut2D do?
- Automatically converts CAD drawings and Graphic designs to GCode / CNC Toolpaths.
- Opens most industry standard 2D vector drawing formats DXF, EPS, AI & PDF file formats.
- Pocket Machining with either raster or offset machining patterns, plus the option to ramp the cutter into the material.
- Profile Machining-running the cutter around the outside, inside or on the selected geometry, with the option to ramp the cutter into the material.
- Automatic cutter diameter compensation for toolpaths ensures parts are cut to the required size. Simply select the shapes and Cut2D compensates for the cutter diameter and shape.
- Interactive Tab / Bridge placement to ensure parts are securely held in place when cutting from sheet material.
- Automatic calculation for Outside and Inside cutting when multiple shapes are selected.
- The option to Ramp the cutter into the job is very important when cutting hard materials because it reduces the load on the bottom of the cutter.
- Drilling with option for Peck drilling cycle.
Free Trial Software that will let you cut the supplied evaluation files on your own CNC machine. Click here
Free Training Tutorials for Cut2D projects you can machine on your own CNC machine are available in the Support area on the Vectric web site. For more details click on the links below,